All you need on a single home screen
|Publisher||AIO Mobile Apps|
|Update||January 11, 2022|
AIO Launcher isn’t a normal home screen. It is not a typical home screen. It is not adorned with animated icons, has a myriad of animation effects, and does not gather personal data. AIO Launcher uses a screen to display the most important details.
AIO Launcher will show these details on the screen.
* Weather – Current weather forecast and weather for ten days;
* Notifications – standard android notifications;
* Dialogs – your messenger conversations;
* Player – When you start the music, the playback control buttons are displayed;
* Your apps – Your applications are the icons for the apps you have selected;
* Contacts – quick contacts;
* Dialer – numpad for quick calls;
* Timer – timer start buttons;
* Mail – list of received emails;
* Notes – list of your notes;
* Tasks – list of tasks;
* Telegram – last messages (paid);
* RSS – latest news;
* Twitter – every tweet or one tweet from a user;
* Calendar – future events that are listed on the calendar
* Exchange rates – currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin – the bitcoin price;
* Calculator – simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder – Record and play audio
* System monitor – NAND and RAM usage percentage of battery power;
* Control panel – toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc.
* Traffic – displays current rates for downloads and uploads as well as the connection type
Download Also: ZEDGE Apk
* Many different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* The ability to alter the size of fonts;
*”Advanced search” system to find application contacts, files, files and details via the Internet;
* The ability to change the name of applications;
Widgets and plugins are supported;
* Tasker integration;
* Very customizable.
*Click the search button to open the quick menu that includes the market, phone, and camera;
* To include the Android widget, press long-press the search button, and then click the “+” icon;
* To change the widget’s size, place your finger over the widget and then press the buttons to move up and down.
* To open the entire list of applications, drag to the right edge.
* Press your finger across different screen parts to launch the menu.
* To open the settings, click your finger on the Search button, then click on the gear icon.
* The URL of the widget’s title to rotate it;
You can reduce or increase the size of the widget by simply clicking the name of the widget
If the title isn’t working, you can reduce the widget by clicking on the upper right-hand part of the widget.
* To uninstall an application, open the menu for applications, hold your finger over the application you want to remove and drag it over the icon of the recycle bin.
What can be set to be the default launcher on a Huawei phone?
Settings – Application Settings – Default Applications Settings Manager AIO Launcher
If the notifications widget does not work for you on MIUI:
settings – battery and performance – Control the battery consumption of apps Select apps AIO Launcher – No limitations
Widgets for apps that don’t work with MIUI, or you are unable to open notifications with the Notification widget built into MIUI:
Navigate to settings of your application on your smartphone, locate the application responsible for the widget, then click “Other permissions”, and enable the “Display pop-up when running in the background” option.
If the app restarts every time you return to your desktop – add the launcher to the power saving mode exception (you can read how to do this here: https://dontkillmyapp.com).
The application uses the device Administrator authorization.
Download AIO Launcher
You are now ready to download AIO Launcher for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app