A fast and fun way to learn guitar - works with any guitar.
Simply Guitar By JoyTunes
|Name||Simply Guitar by JoyTunes|
|Update||January 10, 2022|
Learn to play the guitar at your own pace with step-by-step tutorials, made by world-class music teachers, and receive feedback from the app while you learn to play your favorite songs!
No experience needed | For all ages | Works with any guitar
— Make your musical dreams come true —
• Play chords & songs straight away!
• Learn step by step with high-quality video lessons
• Receive feedback from the app and know when you are playing correctly or need guidance
• Learn all the necessary techniques to play the songs you love:
– Guitar fundamentals
– Read and play tabs
– Playing chords
– Chord switching
– Strumming techniques
– Invaluable tips and tricks for playing correctly
– Technique boosting exercises
• Track your progress
• Learn to tune your guitar (professional tuner included!)
• Receive fast support from our musicians
• Have fun and quickly improve your skills
— How Simply Guitar works —
• Place your device in front of you and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
• Get feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your guitar skills
• Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete lessons to start sounding like a pro
• New songs and lessons are added regularly.
— Good to know —
Simply Guitar is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Simply Piano and Piano Maestro. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning to play quickly and easily. Recommended and used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week.
Awards & Recognition:
– SF Music Tech Summit Startup Innovators Challenge Winner
– Best Tool for Beginners, NAMM
– EMI Innovation Challenge Award
— Contact —
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Download Simply Guitar By JoyTunes
You are now ready to download Simply Guitar by JoyTunes for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app